BioLl (Lecanicillium lecanii) is an entomopathogenic fungus. Once in contact with the target pest, BioLl spores germinate and invade the body of the insect, releasing toxins which destroy its organs. The fungi emerge from the dead insect, releasing spores to infect other pests.
Consult with your local BioBee for product availability in your country.
- BioLL is packed in a 250g container.
- BioLL is compatible with most biopesticides and insecticides; however some chemicals may have detrimental effects to L. lecanii, as it is a living organism. Avoid chemical fungicide spray at least one day before and after using BioLL.
- Active against a wide variety of soft bodied pests.
- No resistance development.
- Zero PHI and zero REI.
- No phytotoxicity.
- Safe to the environment, users and beneficial organisms.
- Fits in with the conventional chemical application techniques and does not require special equipment.
BioLl should be applied by foliar spray, using conventional spray equipment.
- Maintain relative humidity >65% for 8-12 hours after application.
- Apply using high volume spray equipment for best distribution.
- Ensure thorough leaf coverage on affected leaves for good efficacy.
- Add a wetter for homogenous dispersal of spores.
- The BioLl dosage depends on pest pressure.
- Highest infection levels are achieved at temperatures of between 20 -28°C.
Before combining BioLl with any chemical pesticide in the crop, please consult your BioBee technical field representative.
Do not store in sunlight
Apply early morning or late afternoon
Do not freeze
BioBee Sde Eliyahu Ltd. produces and markets biological products. Production is carried out using innovative techniques under controlled quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as IOBC’s international standards for mass-production of insects. All products are tested to meet specification requirements before leaving the factory.
The success of biological pest control is affected by the crop’s initial pest population (upon application of the product), weather conditions and chemical residue present in the crop, among other possible aggravating factors.
Under no circumstance shall BioBee be liable for the outcome of the implementation in the field, as it has no control over local conditions, the application method, or the possible improper treatment/storage of the product.