BioTri is a biological solution containing spores of (Trichoderma asperellum) for control of soil borne fungal diseases. It also has the ability to increase plant growth vigor.
BioTri is a fast-growing fungus establishes around the root zone providing a barrier to combat disease-causing fungi and helps the nutritional uptake boosting the plant immunity. BioTri’s also inhibit various developmental stages of plant disease causing fungi.
Consult with your local BioBee for product availability in your country.
- BioTri is packed in a 125 grams inert carrier.
- Increases plant vigor by releasing locked nutrients, hence increasing crop productivity.
- Increases resistance to abiotic stresses and improves seedling take after transplanting.
- Helps in development of roots and root hairs thus improving nutrient uptake and use.
- Imparts immune resistance to plant diseases.
- Good synergy with other soil beneficial organisms.
- Fits in with the conventional irrigation/fertigation and spray application techniques and does not require special equipment.
- It is not harmful to the environment or users.
- BioTri should be applied preventively – before the onset of diseases in the plants.
- is applied as drench, through drip irrigation or as a dip application.
- For efficient dispersal in the soil, it is important to irrigate the area before application.
- The application recommendations vary, depending on the target, crop and method of application.
Before combining BioTri with any chemical pesticide in the crop, please consult your BioBee technical field representative.
Do not store in sunlight
Apply early in the morning or in the late afternoon
BioBee Sde Eliyahu Ltd. produces and markets biological products. Production is carried out using innovative techniques under controlled quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as IOBC’s international standards for mass-production of insects. All products are tested to meet specification requirements before leaving the factory.
The success of biological pest control is affected by the crop’s initial pest population (upon application of the product), weather conditions and chemical residue present in the crop, among other possible aggravating factors.
Under no circumstance shall BioBee be liable for the outcome of the implementation in the field, as it has no control over local conditions, the application method, or the possible improper treatment/storage of the product.