BioEretmocerus (Eretmocerus eremicus) is a parasitic wasp used for the control of sweet potato whitefly and greenhouse whitefly.
Adult females are very small (1mm) and light yellow in color while males are darker. E. eremicus parasitize and feed on whitefly larvae.
Consult with your local BioBee for product availability in your country.
BioEretmocerus is available in bottles containing 5,000 parasitized “mummies” mixed in a medium and in biodegradable pods.
We recommend using the D-Box for the bottle application.
- BioEretmocerus is shipped in insulated, chilled boxes. Packaging must be kept intact until placed in the field.
- Keep in a cool location until release.
- Before application, gently rotate the bottle horizontally
- Distribute by hanging the containers with pupae in the crop, on the plants.
- Do not expose the bottles to direct sunlight.
To apply BioEretmocerus as pods:
- Hang the pods among the crop about 4 leaves below the top of the plant
- Or place the pods on the soil, near the plant
- Make sure the pods are not in direct sunlight
Before combining BioEretmocerus with any chemical pesticide in the crop, please consult your BioBee technical representative.
Do not store in sunlight
Roll back & forth before use
BioBee Sde Eliyahu Ltd. produces and markets biological products. Production is carried out using innovative techniques under controlled quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as IOBC’s international standards for mass-production of insects. All products are tested to meet specification requirements before leaving the factory.
The success of biological pest control is affected by the crop’s initial pest population (upon application of the product), weather conditions and chemical residue present in the crop, among other possible aggravating factors.
Under no circumstance shall BioBee be liable for the outcome of the implementation in the field, as it has no control over local conditions, the application method, or the possible improper treatment/storage of the product.