BioPae (Paecilomyces lilacinus) is a nematophagous fungus.
Paecilomyces lilacinus is a species of filamentous fungus in the Trichocomaceae family. A naturally occurring nematophagous fungus, it parasitizes and subsequently kills eggs, juveniles and adult females of various plant parasitic nematodes before spreading to a new host.
Consult with your local BioBee for product availability in your country.
- The bottle contains 125 grams, 1.0 x 10¹⁰ CFU’s/g
- BioPae can be applied at all plant growth stages.
- Active against a wide variety of plant parasitic nematodes.
- Inhibits giant cell formation in host plants.
- Has good synergy with other soil beneficial organisms.
- It can be stored for up to six months at room temperature in original package.
BioPae is applied as a soil drench through the drip irrigation system or as a basal spray, using spray equipment.
- Mix the required amount of BioPae with water using 0.5 litres for every 125g
- Stir well to form a uniform suspension.
- Add the suspension to the required volume of water in the spray tank and mix well.
- Add an appropriate wetter at recommended rates and mix thoroughly.
- After mixing with water the product should be drenched/ band applied as soon as possible and washed in with more volumes of water.
- DO NOT store overnight.
Before combining BioPae with any chemical pesticide in the crop, please consult your BioBee technical field representative.
Do not store in sunlight
Apply early in the morning or in the late afternoon
BioBee Sde Eliyahu Ltd. produces and markets biological products. Production is carried out using innovative techniques under controlled quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as IOBC’s international standards for mass-production of insects. All products are tested to meet specification requirements before leaving the factory.
The success of biological pest control is affected by the crop’s initial pest population (upon application of the product), weather conditions and chemical residue present in the crop, among other possible aggravating factors.
Under no circumstance shall BioBee be liable for the outcome of the implementation in the field, as it has no control over local conditions, the application method, or the possible improper treatment/storage of the product.